In the interest of furthering the study of teratoeconomics and the cryptid world, Monstrum Athenaeum is currently testing a new cryptidcurrency application named Cryptopoints Manager. Developed by Cryptidcurrency.org, Cryptopoints Manager is a ranking system where you can earn points on Monstrum Athenaeum by regularly logging in, leaving article comments and sharing stories you like on social media. By increasing your points, you will attain new ranking orders. Based on your points and ranking, you then become eligible to receive real cryptidcurrency rewards in the form of Lycancoin, Vampirecoin and Zombiecoin cryptocurrency. The only requirement to participate is to register for free on Monstrum Athenaeum and to accept the Cryptopoints Manager Beta Licensing Agreement.
Cryptopoints Manager works by distributing cryptidcurrency to the wallet addresses you specify in your profile. Here’s what you need to do to properly setup your profile:
- Visit Lycancoin.org and follow the instructions to download your wallet.
- Visit Vampirecoin.org and follow the instructions to download your wallet.
- Visit Zombie-coin.org and follow the instructions to download your wallet.
- Copy the wallet addresses from the each of your wallets and paste them into the Extra Profile Section of your profile labelled Lycancoin, Vampirecoin, and Zombiecoin.
You earn points based on your level of engagement and here’s a schedule of those activities which will earn you points.
- Like an article of Facebook – 5 Points
- Tweet an article – 5 Points
- Comment on an article – 3 Points
- Points subtracted for each comment deleted – (-)3 Points
- Log in every 5 days – 100 points
- Point for new members – 100 Points
- All registered users as of midnight (PST) July , 2013, have received a bonus of 1,000 points.
- Emeritus – 50,000 Points
- Professor – 25,000 Points
- Associate Professor – 12,500 Points
- Assistant Professor – 6,400 Points
- Lecturer – 3,200 Points
- Researcher – 1,600 Points
- Adjunct – 800 Points
- Initiate – 0 Points
For the latest list of schedule events detailing when we will be issuing cryptidcurrency rewards please visit our Events page. If there’s nothing listed it’s because we aren’t currently issuing cryptidcurrency rewards.
Have fun but don’t abuse the ranking system! If you spam comments or abuse an exploit your account will be deactivated. Try to limit your comments to a maximum of 1 per post; excessive comments which add little substance will be deleted.
The Cryptopoints Manager is currently in closed beta development. Understand that we cannot make any guarantees regarding the accuracy of your points or payout rewards. If you encounter an error, please send an email with the details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above information is subject to change without notice.